Posted on April 28, 2017
This position works with Aerial Project Managers and our customers to create 3D models and electrical and coordination drawings for our projects. It provides a significant opportunity for growth with a leader in the electrical construction and design/build construction sector.
- Develops detailed design drawings upon specifications and design criteria.
- Produces as-built drawings.
- Generates coordination CAD drawings.
- Use CAD systems to prepare preliminary sketches, and electrical schematic diagrams/wiring diagrams for various electrical installations.
- Create visual guidelines for the installation of all required electrical equipment and systems within construction project plans.
- Draft technical details; draw in minute details of electrical installations.
- Specify dimensions, materials, and related installation procedures.
- Prepare variations of design.
- Communicates effectively with internal and external customers.
- Participates in comprehensive project kick-off meetings.
- Embrace and integrate process and technology.
- Meet project milestone and deliverable dates.
Required Skills, Educational & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a CAD Designer in electrical construction.
- Experience with 3D AutoCAD and Revit.
- Strong written and oral communication with excellent attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
- Associates degree in design drafting preferred or the equivalent in directly applicable work experience.
- Ability to work and communicate with all levels of staff within the organization.
- 10% Travel.
Be the first to apply, just click: https://hr-consulting-group.org?co=Aerial&App
~ We are an AA/EEO Employer ~