Posted on March 2, 2017
Performs supervisory responsibilities for managing all aspects of the construction, installation, maintenance, and repair of electrical power lines, electrical systems, fixtures, apparatus, and appliances.
This individual is responsible for planning, scheduling, assigning, participating in, and inspecting the work electricians, and trades helpers. Work includes the onsite design and construction of special electrical apparatus. Large scale and complex jobs are normally inspected upon completion for conformance with quality and per specifications. Work is performed under general direction of a General Superintendent and Project Manager and is reviewed through discussions and inspection of completed work.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Thorough knowledge of the practices, methods, equipment, materials, and tools of the electrical trade.
- Thorough knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions of the work.
- Ability to supervise the work of skilled workers.
- Professional knowledge of the NFPA 70 & NFPA 70E for electrical installations.
- Ability to interpret and work from instructions, penciled plans and sketches, and blue prints.
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with superiors, subordinates, vendors and Onsite Supervision.
- Ability to evaluate time frame of task assigned correctly and execute with budgets
- Skill in the use and care of all hand and shop tools and equipment of the electrician’s trade.
- Must possess a Valid OSHA 10 Card ( Prefer OSHA 30)
- Must be able and willing to obtain Basic First Aid and CPR Certification ( Company Provided)
- Must be familiar with Fall Protection Systems.
- Must be willing to work on heights over 6ft
- Must have Basic Computer Skills (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be willing to Assist in any task that needs to be completed on the project.
Be the first to apply, just click: https://hr-consulting-group.org?co=9003A&App
~ We are an AA/EEO Employer ~