Posted on April 30, 2021
The Senior Electrical Project Manager requires extensive experience leading the multi-million-dollar electrical Industry. The Sr. Project manager is responsible for leading, planning, coordinating, and directing construction projects to meet the profit and growth objectives of the organization. This position requires outstanding communication and customer service skills as part of our business dealing with our clients and internally with our employees.
REPORTS to: Division Manager or Operating Company Operations
- Responsible for leading all project aspects of project activities for the projects assigned and meeting project goals, budget, quality control, and company objectives.
- Understands complex project Plans, drawing specifications, and schedule as well as the resources necessary
to complete the project on time and within budget
- Coordinate with Superintendent and Project staff to determine the priority of job-especially when dealing with scheduling conflicts for labor and equipment
- Performs routine inspections of all work performed on assigned projects.
- Prepares Project Expense budgets, revenue, and profit projections to the Division Manager
- Works with Division manager on bid markup that are consistence with the volume and profit objectives for the project and company
- Posses a high level of expertise in all phases of electrical and low voltage design and construction
Required Skills, Educational & Experience:
- Electrical Engineering Degree or Electrical Trade Diploma with a minimum of 6 years’ experience of Project
Management experience in the electrical industry and 4 years’ experience leading multi-million dollar
electrical projects. We will accept 10 years in Electrical Field Experience and 5 project management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Must have excellent organizational, communication, strategic, technical, analytical, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Proficient knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes, and construction safety requirements.
- Ability to build positive working relationships with multiple levels of employees, management, suppliers, and customers.
- Demonstrate and uphold all Aerial Electric’s core values, which include integrity, accountability, teamwork,
excellence, innovation, and growth.
- State Electrical License preferred but not necessary.
Be the first to apply, just click: https://hr-consulting-group.org?co=Aerial&App
~ We are an AA/EEO Employer ~