Posted on March 2, 2017
Electrical Project Manager
The responsibilities of the Project Manager are to systematically and strategically plan, direct, coordinate, manage, and report all electrical aspects for multiple projects as directed, and to ensure high quality workmanship and timely production of each project in the most cost effective manner.
- Manage the profitability of each project.
- Review production estimates and make recommendations for electrical construction and production methods.
- Run Kick-Off meetings and confirm that all necessary systems and material are included and defined correctly in production estimates. Applies in-depth expertise to assess electrical scope of job, including all systems as may have been negotiated. Clarify scope where necessary with Directors of Construction and Pre-Construction.
- Submit all necessary material submittals as required to proper jobsite authorities and monitor acceptance or rejection. Provide all necessary closing documents to include “As Builts” and Maintenance & Operation Manuals; distribute to proper authorities.
- Interact with the construction site field supervision. Initiate RFI’s (Request for Information) when necessary. Responsible for correspondence with construction site Project Manager.
- Attend all Project meetings conducted at jobsite.
- Learn, support and utilize the procedures, policies, and planning tools created by the Project Manager Central (PMC) initiative.
- Work closely with the Purchasing / Logistics Department and Director of Construction to ensure the correct buyout of switchgear, lighting, generator, Fire Alarm and all systems bills of material are accurate.
- Develop and produce the Two-Week Look Ahead every Thursday to encompass work for the next two weeks. Ensure effective communication to the broader Aerial team – particularly the General Foreman on the jobsite, purchasing and management – these will be reviewed at the weekly Project Managers meeting.
- Manage and organize all tasks with the Superintendent and/or General Foreman to ensure the work plan will meet the project schedule.
- Monitor Aerial’s Material Receiving Policies and enforce correct procedures.
- Assist with monthly billing requisition and prepare Percent Complete and Job Cost Reports. Review and update monthly Rough and Trim reports. Assist with management of labor with other PM’s.
- Monitor cost reports and ensure labor targets are being met. If overruns develop, create a plan to return to budget.
Be the first to apply, just click: https://hr-consulting-group.org?co=9003A&App
~ We are an AA/EEO Employer ~