Posted on March 2, 2017
Aerial Lighting & Electric, Inc. , leading national provider of Multi Family Dwelling Unit (MDU) housing and headquartered in Naugatuck, CT is currently seeking to hire a full-time, Electrical Estimator. The ideal candidate should be a skilled, self-motivated professional with 5 years of electrical estimating experience within commercial construction sector. As an Electrical Estimator, you will provide detailed pricing and prepare electrical cost estimates for development of bid quotations and bid packages. This position requires working knowledge of all aspects of physical electrical design, including but not limited to switchgear layouts, distribution panels, power panels and equipment physical arrangements. Candidate should be proficient in estimating software, and able to deliver under tight deadlines. Field experience as an electrician is helpful.
- Prepares Design/Build, conceptual, and budget estimates.
- Must be able to execute timely and accurate take-offs.
- Prepares scope letters and proposals.
- Coordinates efforts within the Pre-Construction department.
- Participates in the comprehensive new project kick-off meetings.
- Embraces and integrates process and technology.
Required Skills, Educational & Experience:
- 5 years of formal electrical estimating experience, preferably on commercial construction projects.
- College degree preferred but not mandatory.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong written and oral communication with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work and communicate with all levels of staff within the organization.
- 10% Travel.
Be the first to apply, just click: https://hr-consulting-group.org?co=Aerial&App
~ We are an AA/EEO Employer ~